New Pond Installation:
Is your yard missing something? Can you imagine the relaxing sound of water softly flowing over beautiful rocks? Our expert Master Certified Aquascape team can make that dream a reality. We will custom design and install your very own water garden and transform your yard into a backyard paradise. We specialize in making ponds look like they were built by Mother Nature herself.
- Design consultation: We will schedule a design consultation where one of our pond professionals will come out to your property to talk with you about how to best create your own little oasis. There is a fee for the design consultation based on your distance from us, but should you decide to have us install your new pond the fee will be taken out of the full payment for the pond.
- Proposal: Once we have been out on the design consultation we will send you a proposal for what it would cost to have us install your water feature. Once you have reviewed the proposal, if you decide to hire us you will sign the contract and send it back.
- Build: Depending on the size of your pond and stream, the installation of your new water feature can take anywhere from one day to several weeks. Small ponds can usually be built within 1-2 days and average sized ponds can take 2-5 days.
Existing Pond Renovation:
Maybe you moved into a new home that has an eyesore of pond. Or maybe you’d like to expand your pond. Maybe you like to add a waterfall, or maybe your pond just needs an upgrade. At Virginia Water Gardens our Master Certified Aquascape team specializes in renovating and redoing existing ponds. As always, we will make your pond look 100% natural. You shouldn’t have to be unhappy with your backyard pond. Give us a call to make your dream a reality.
- Re-Dos: We can take an existing pond and transform it into a naturally beautiful water garden paradise.
- Additions: We can add waterfalls, streams, landscaping, pooling areas and more.
- Expansions: Want a larger pond? We can enlarge an existing pond or stream.
- Upgrades: We can upgrade your pump and filtration system, add lights, or install additional features.
Pond Maintenance Plans:
We are happy to offer a full line of maintenance packages to serve your water gardening needs. Whether you need a little reassurance that everything is looking good and working properly, or you simply want to come home to a beautifully maintained pond, we have a service package for you.
In addition to the packages offered at Virginia Water Gardens, there are services for specific times of the year as well.
Many pond owners like to get off to a fresh start by having a pond clean-out. Clean-out services include draining the pond, removing debris, cleaning filters, washing rock and gravel, checking lights, trimming plants and acclimating fish back to the pond.
When Autumn comes around, it brings with it the challenge of falling leaves. To prevent ponds from getting filled with leaves, Virginia Water Gardens offers the service of having a netting installed overtop the surface of the pond.
In the winter, we choose to leave our ponds running and enjoy the beautiful ice sculptures. During severe cold weather, however, it may be necessary to add a de-icer or small bubbler pump to ensure proper oxygen/gas exchange to protect your fish.
Our experienced construction team are also experts in hardscaping and landscaping. Whether you want a new patio, or walkway, or you need a retaining wall, we can do it all.
- Sitting Walls
- Retaining Walls
Problem with your water garden? We are here to help. Our service team can fix most pond issues fast.